Welcome to our wonderful world. We sincerely hope that each and every user entering our website will find exactly what he/she is looking for. Our blog and social media accounts are available to encourage communication and connection between clients and personnel and tell you more about us in the informal environments where we can have a dialogue instead of just a narrative like that.
- What is the maximum amount of money I can deposit without completing a Source of Funds Declaration Form?
- Is the interest on the loan the same as the arrears on the account?
- Can I withdraw from my shares after I take a loan?
- On which account would I receive more interest, shares or fixed deposit?
- How often do I get dividends on my account?
- How can I qualify for a loan?
- What is the difference between a Share account and a deposit account?
- If I am the nominee to the account, why can’t I have access to the account (receive balances /operate the account)?
- Is it necessary to obtain approval from the Credit Committee for share withdrawals?