Our experience lets us easily orient in the world of modern business. Whether you run a company whose main goal is providing high quality hospitality services or medical aid, our recommendations will be useful for your commercial success.
- What is the maximum amount of money I can deposit without completing a Source of Funds Declaration Form?
- Is the interest on the loan the same as the arrears on the account?
- Can I withdraw from my shares after I take a loan?
- On which account would I receive more interest, shares or fixed deposit?
- How often do I get dividends on my account?
- How can I qualify for a loan?
- What is the difference between a Share account and a deposit account?
- If I am the nominee to the account, why can’t I have access to the account (receive balances /operate the account)?
- Is it necessary to obtain approval from the Credit Committee for share withdrawals?