PALO SECO CREDIT UNION established after World War II as a Thrift and Study Club to facilitate Oilfield workers in the Los Bajos area. PALSECCU from the beginning surfaced as a force within the Co-operative movement for it’s courage, vision and committed founding members. Over the years PALSECCU expanded into a Community Credit Union registered on January 30th,1948 dominating the Credit Union Society and maturing into one of the leading Credit Unions in Trinidad and Tobago . PALSECCU is located within the Oilfields of South Trinidad catering to the citizens of T&T.
- Two (2) forms of local identification – National ID, Passport or Drivers Permit
- Proof of address – Utility Bill, Bank Statements. For tenants , a letter of authorization is required from the property owner.
- Polymer Birth Certificate
- A minimum of TT$10.00
All applicants must be recommended by a member of the Palo Seco Credit Union.
The following conditions apply:
- All applicants are required to be a member of the Credit Union family no less than 1 year.
- Down payment of 20% unpledged shares are required for first mortgage loans.
- Down payment of 30% unpledged shares are required for second mortgages